Saturday 19 September 2009

Ok, the transformation is COMPLETE


Just over a year ago, I went on stage every day in Edinburgh for a month and labelled Mac users 'Pretentious Tossers'. Immediately afterwards, I went and bought a Macbook. And I love it. I love it with the zeal only the newly-converted born-again Christian could love it with.

And this week, my journey to the Dark Side is complete. Like The Fly, or the bloke in District 9, it is Over.

I have an iPhone.

And I love it. I do, I do, I do. I DO believe in fairies! I DO!

For fuck's sake. I know. And I loved my Nokia N95.

BUT IT DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING FOUR-TRACK RECORDER ON IT.

Click on the title link to hear the end result of a joyful evening pissed up the wall. Hoorah!

ALL DONE ON MY PHONE. Fuck's sake.

If the link doesn't work, go to www.reverbnation.com/jakeyapp or click on the little widget thing down a bit and on the right a bit on this page. I've made it downloadable. So that other users of wankphones may use it as their ringtone.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment