Wednesday 26 August 2009

Ok, Alright, Dammit, BEFORE I Go to Bed... - Jake Yapp Review

About that review. Not, I hope, that you have read it. It was in threeweeks, it was three stars, and it was pretty non-committal.

Anyway. SHOULD you decide to read it, do take it in the context of its author. I quote from his blog profile:

Tommy 'Tp' Peel

About Me

Hello Dear Reader, I am a Drama and English student at Hull who enjoys all types of Media activities but like a large number of people, am continually pissed off by it. I also struggle to spell. I hope to be a decadent but am far too worried I might kill myself


Everyone is, of course, entitled to an opinion. Just bear in mind that the opinion you'll be reading is his opinion. The opinion of a man who doesn't even put a full-stop at the end of his sentences





(sic)



http://tommypeel.blogspot.com/2009/08/review-jake-yapp-presents-hallo-music.html


No comments:

Post a Comment